My Free Email Account Is Down ~ Nanang Public Area

14 June 2009

My Free Email Account Is Down

Oh no! My free email provider service is too longer than ever in maintenance process. It has two days. For a blogger like me, it is too long to wait. I'm afraid I miss an important message since almost of my business contact email use this account.

We're Sorry,

The page you've requested is temporarily unavailable.
We're currently conducting routine maintenance.

Service will be restored shortly...

Product Services Team


For the future, to use a unwelknown free email account provider should be considered well. If not, you will meet what I meet today.
---

Updated: At 9.45 +7 GMT, the site of my free email account has running properly. I can check my inbox and send a message again. It take about two days to wait.

This post has 2 comments:

Dana Telco said...

Wah, the bad of something free, we can not complain.

yusa said...

hello..blogwalking n dropping by..

Blogroll

Recent Comment

Nanang Public Area © 2008

TOP