From 0 to 3 Google Page Rank ~ Nanang Public Area

31 December 2008

From 0 to 3 Google Page Rank

google-page-rankThis blog awarded 3 by Google Page Rank (PR). Great!, it is truly great gift from Google for me at the end of this year. I saw my browser (Firefox) PageRank indicator bar this morning while I was opening this blog and then 3 active PR welcome me.

This is the first PR for my blog since I blogging since March 2008. Until October 2008, I just posted three articles (2 in April and 1 in May) and there was no PR for. I came back to blogging actively since last November until now, in November I posted 11 articles and 22 in December (include this one article).

How about your blog/website? have you checked yours PageRank?

This post has 0 comment

Blogroll

Recent Comment

Nanang Public Area © 2008

TOP