Thanks to Computer File Extensions ~ Nanang Public Area

12 March 2009

Thanks to Computer File Extensions

computer file extension Somehow, my computer missed one of important file extension DLL about three days ago. It was advrcntr2.dll. That caused I can not capturing and editing any video in my computer at office since the application for video editing required this file. This trouble was found after I uninstaled Nero suite application.

I'm not an expert in registry maintenance or to modificate its value and I don't know how to fix it in registry editor (regedit) directly. Fortunatelly, I met http://www.computerfileextensions.com/ and it helped me to fixed the extension problem. Now, my video editor application run properly and I may finish my job ontime.

I think if you get any problem with you file computer extension, I suggest you to try Computer File Extensions services. Most popular extension is served by this site, such as PDF, DAT, PPS, DLL, XLS, 3GP, FLV, DMG, MP4, BIN, RAR, WPD, ICA, VOB, 3G2, DOC, TMP, WPS, MOV, BUP, PPT, DOCX, PART, DB, TIF, M4A, XPI, PUB, SAV, WMV, JPG, BAK, SYS, THM, M4V, QFX, CSV, 7Z, IFO, SWF, ASPX, KMZ, KML, JNLP, SVG, JAD, EXE, QIF, LIST, MKV, SIG, OFX, DWG, OGG, MDI, XFDL, DJVU, PLS, EMZ, IPD, DOT, SIS, TAR, DBF, MSO, AMR, PRN, JAR, RAM, M4P, PVM, VCD, DO, P7M, CFG, PHP, RTF, ITL, MSG, CFM, PF, ASP, DAA, UIF, GED, RMVB, PST, QTL,
and many more.

From the site I know that file extension dmg and file extension BIN are most recently accessed file extensions. I would like to say huge thanksfull to the Computer File Extensions that has helped me to fix my file extension trouble.

This post has 0 comment

Blogroll

Recent Comment

Nanang Public Area © 2008

TOP