My six years experience with MAIL.COM ~ Nanang Public Area

01 July 2009

My six years experience with MAIL.COM

I first registered to mail.com about six year ago (2003) when my friend refer it to me as an alternative email with free to choose what domain I want. Until now I have four email account there with different domain (xxxx@post.com, xxx@socialworker.com, xxxxx@lawyer.com and xxx@publisher.com) for different purpose. The xxxx@post.com is my first email domain and the three later is registered about four and one year ago.

The flexibility to choose what domain do I need is the key why I choose this one free email account provider. I have ever forgotten my account there for more than six months at the end 2006 and come back in 1st May 2007. Surprise ... my account did not delete by mail.com system although I miss my come in email in mailbox. Mail.Com welcome we with an email entitled "Welcome Back" and explain the consequences that I have to accept. Never mind, it did not too serious he he he.

As long as 6 years use it's services, I feel together it's innovation, improvisation and kind of services update time to time. Email move and delete process run so smooth without loading process. It does not waste my time.
It's basic services are:

1. Define your e-mail signature that will automatically be appended to all e-mail you send from your account
2. Setup and control vacation responses or automatic reply messages sent from your e-mail account.
3. Receive e-mail from up to five external e-mail accounts in your mail.com Inbox. 4. Prevent unwanted e-mail in your mail.com account and setup filters to help you manage your e-mails
5. Organize Your E-mail
6. Customize your personal preferences
7. Change your password in order to maintain security for your mail.com account.

My conclusion is, the best things of mail.com is the flexibility for user to choose suitable domain. It serves many kind of domain for user such as profession, city, country etc. Feel free to choose what domain do you want for your email. With free to opt the domain, it will make your email seem so professional. You may also download it's email alert application :)

This post has 0 comment

Blogroll

Recent Comment

Nanang Public Area © 2008

TOP