Miss to Blogging ~ Nanang Public Area

28 May 2011

Miss to Blogging

It has almost a year no update posting here. Now, I'm coming to refresh this blog with a new posting. This posting :). Let this blog running by it self without updating has made it down, less visitor, higher alexa rank and loss it's page rank from 3 to 0. How poor is it :p.

Usually, this blog contribute to spray out my idea, earn me a little money and meet a new blogger friend. Since I'm bussy with my main job, I can't maintain this blog regularly. No sad, no condemn. There is a chance and opportunity to get it all back. I'm in my little project to restore this blog glory ha ha ha. Would you to support me?

This post has 2 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

salient genf20 plus website said...

Very informative review. I really appreciate how ways were laid. Very interesting.

Blogroll

Recent Comment

Nanang Public Area © 2008

TOP