New US Dollar Released By "Creative Hands" ~ Nanang Public Area

22 November 2008

New US Dollar Released By "Creative Hands"

us dollar fiatHa ha ha ha, this mock money describes that USD FIAT value is collapse. I got this image without followed by any information from my friends husband who lives in Congo, Africa. In his email, only noticed a link to a mailing list groups at yahoo: "Dilsedesi" .

I wondered and want to know more information by clicked the link that provided, but there was no post I met. I must submit before access its post archive and I do not interest to do since I have joined into many groups, I was afraid the groups will useful for nothing. I think its members have discuss on this funny image and I'm sure the creative hands made this image regarding global financial crisis that started from US.

This post has 0 comment

Blogroll

Recent Comment

Nanang Public Area © 2008

TOP